Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the beginning......

Why not! That is what I asked myself when I saw that photog friends were posting a photo a day. I told myself.... "you can do this too, Jennifer. Challenges are a part of life, right?" So I am going to do it. Challenge myself to do something with a hobby that I love. Photography! I think I can do it, right? I mean how hard can it be to take a picture a day (just one right? Not 50 to chose one from...) Edit that photo (after deciding from the 50 taken which 25 are good enough to edit), and post just one (chosen from the fabulous 25 that I edited) to share with the world! Easy right? Hmmm we shall see. So I begin... ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Yes! Why not! but you're so amazingly talented too. I'm already on the edge of my seat for today's shot. And enjoying your blog too! ♥

    ReplyDelete